Friday, February 03, 2006

back on track

after spending a few boring days in radcliff, kentucky, i came home to cool weather- perfect for running! i didn't have high expectations for my run, given that i lived on oreo cookies, fast food hamburgers, and diet soda for the week, but i gave it my best effort. i actually did pretty good! 3.12 miles in just over 30 mins. i'm meeting a friend in the morning to log some more miles, afterall i will be staying in the same hotel as my dad next weekend and he has already brought up the challenge of beach running...claims he'll be able to beat me for sure. ha! my money's on him anyway. ahh well, i'm not in it for the fame. i'm hoping this rain stops soon so that we can drag the bikes out too, that would be excellent! two more days and its back to radcliff for me, which means running on the treadmill in a room big enough for only a treadmill. its like a prison for atheletes. just 5 more weeks until the river run, i need to pick up the pace.

No comments: